When can I move in?

If there is a storage space available that meets your specific storage needs, you can move in anytime during normal access hours.

How much notice needs to be given before I move out?

All contracts are month-to-month. However, we do require a 10-day advance notice before you move out.

What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?

We require a government-issued photo ID (example: Washington State Driver’s License, Washington State ID, or United States Passport) with a current matching debit/credit card.

Do I need to sign a long-term lease?

No, all contracts are month-to-month with one-month minimum.

How do I make a payment?

We recommend autopay which automatically deducts from your credit card/savings/checking account monthly. You can also pay in person, mail a check or money order or make a payment through our website.

What forms of payment do you accept?

VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, checks, money orders and cash.

Do you sell boxes and storage supplies?

YES! We have a complete line of moving boxes and storage supplies in our office.

How do I know how much storage space I will need?

You can either use our Size Guide tool on our website or call our team for assistance.

Are there any items that I am NOT able to store?

Liquids, explosives, flammable liquids, ammunition, toxic materials and perishables. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding a specific item.

Does there have to be someone in the office to let me through the security gates?

No. At the time of signing you will be given your own security pass code allowing you access to your unit during normal access hours 7:00am - 10:00pm 365 days a year.

Do you have hand carts available at your facility?

Yes. Please use our complimentary carts to move in.